The 17th International Congress on Toxoplasmosis 2024 is selected by the Federation of European Microbiological Societies (FEMS) to offer grants for event participation for early career scientists.
The FEMS grant will allow the programme committee to financially support a maximum of 15 European and non-European early career scientists with 400 EUR each.
To apply for this grant, you would need to meet following requirements:
- be a member of a FEMS member society* or be recommended by such a member
- be an early career scientist**
- be an active microbiologist
- be presenting author at the meeting (oral or poster)
*Find out if your society is a FEMS Member here.
**These are active microbiologists who obtained the highest academic degree - Bachelor, Master or PhD - less than five years prior to the application deadline date, or are a Master or PhD student. Periods of maternity/paternity leave, special leave or illness do not count toward this definition.
- Submit your abstract until 31 January 2024 here.
- Fill out and sign the FEMS grant application form.
- Submit your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org until 31 January 2024.
As a FEMS member society member, you can:
- benefit from the grant provided for this meeting (see eligibility above)
- apply for a range of other FEMS grants
- benefits/discounts off the registration fee for FEMS conferences
- benefit from a 25% discount off a selection of Oxford University Press books